You, invited delegates, are responsible for applying for your visa to Vietnam.
All support from VPHA and Vietnam Department of Immigration are to facilitate your application.
To support your visa application to Vietnam and to ensure your security during the conference, your personal information has been collected from the registration form. If you checked the box titled “Need visa support,” your information will be sent to the Embassy of Vietnam to the country where you will apply for your Visa to enter Viet Nam and the approval letter will be sent to you as soon as we receive it from our Department of Immigration. Even though you can obtain the visa to Vietnam without the letter, it would be helpful if you print the letter and submit it with your visa application.
VISA ON ARRIVAL
If there is no Embassy of Vietnam in your country or a special circumstance prevents you from obtaining a visa before you arrive in Vietnam, you need to submit a check-point visa. Please check the box “Visa on arrival” on your application form.
Your information then will be sent to the Vietnam Department of Immigration and the approval letter will be sent to you as soon as we receive it from our Department of Immigration. Remember to bring on board:
2.Printed copy of the approval letter.
3.At least 2 photos (2 in x 2 in or 5.08 cm x 5.08 cm). There is no strict obligation on photo size. These photos will be submitted at your airport of arrival.
4. $25 or $50 (depending on the type of visa you are applying for) for the stamping fee. The stamping fee will be directly paid to the Immigration Department at your airport of arrival.
*You are advised to find more information about the process at the department where you will apply for your Visa to make sure you do not misunderstand any steps and notices.
VIETNAM VISA EXEMPTION:
- No Vietnam entry visa needed for traveling for less than 30 days: Residents of Myanmar, Thailand, Malaysia, Singapore, Philippines, Indonesia, Brunei, Cambodia and Laos.
- No Vietnam visa needed for traveling for less than 15 days: Residents of Denmark, Japan, Sweden, Norway, South Korea and Finland.
- No Vietnam visa needed for traveling for less than 90 days or several visits within 6 months: Residents of France possessing valid official or diplomatic passports.
- No Vietnam visa needed for traveling for less than 60 days: Residents of Chile holding valid official or diplomatic passports.
- No Vietnam Visa needed for traveling for less than 60 days: APEC Business Travel Card (ABTC) Holders from Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation (APEC) member economies.